tesa 1″ precision masking tape
tesa® Precision Mask Indoor
The combination of the highly equipped backing material and the special adhesive formulation allows easy removability has now been increased from 5 months to 6 months. The translucent backing allows for easy positioning it is also easy to tear by hand.
tesa® 4334 Precision Mask masking tape has the added benefit that it can be used outdoors. Suitable for almost all outdoor paint jobs, it can be used with all common kinds of paint and lacquers.
tesa® 4334 Precision Mask masking tape is easily removable up to 8 weeks outdoors in direct sunlight, without leaving residues and offers the precise razor sharp paint edge and no paint bleed for which it’s renowned
The tesa Precision masking tape is a professional grade painters tape that provides razor-sharp paint edges. Made from Japanese rice paper and balanced with an acrylic adhesive result in a thin masking tape that prevents paint build up at the paint edge that can be easily removed from surfaces up to 6 months after being applied indoors.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- Provides razor-sharp paint lines
- Suitable for all types of paints
- Indoor masking (up to 6 months)
- Outdoor masking (up to 8 weeks)
- Use on smooth or slightly textured surfaces
- High-quality painting and lacquering work
- For spray painting with oven drying up to 120°C/30 minutes
For any information on our products please don’t hesitate to contact us –https://marmorinotools.wpengine.com/contact/
There are no reviews yet.